Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to my blog! I am new to blogging but my hope is that you will find some tidbit of information here that can simplify your life (even small ways can have great impact on everyday life) or challenge you to try something new. We are living in "tough economic times" (as they say) and many of us are taking a hard look at our lives and our resources in a different light than ever before. This is a GOOD thing! Personally, this frugal living thing is new to me,but I have learned so much I would like to pass on. Many of these things you will see and hear about other places as many of us learn together. I am no guru on any topic, but I am a real life mom, learning like everyone else. I would love to share some of myself with you and hear from you as well. My goal is to post a tip each day and some food for thought to go with it. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing together!                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment